Meal Pattern and Adjustments
- Helpful Location to meet resident’s special needs, likes, dislikes, allergies and special requests.
- The area where you can add on none menu cycle items, such as chocolate pudding every day, daily item substitutions.
- In addition to picking which day you want the item to be given, you can pick how long and when to start giving a certain item.
- The adjustment area gives your staff flexibility to handle resident dislikes, likes, replacement items and portion sizes.
- Override the typical item extension when a resident requests a special item. For example, a resident is on a carb-controlled diet and they receive the diet apple pie. The resident requests “the real” apple pie, the user could make an adjustment to provide “the real” pie, at half portion.