Tray card software system that prints a meal ticket with the resident’s specific items and lists resident’s likes and dislikes for the current day and mealtime.
- Basic tray ticket which includes; name, room, diet, date, adaptive equipment, allergies, specific food and beverage items, dislikes, likes, and other notes.
- Optional color printing of sections of the meal ticket.
- Different ticket size options (3, 4, 6 part).
- Print order by room, facility preference or alphabetical.
Resident Data Grid
- Starting place to manage all your residents and generate reports.
- Navigate with ease; adding in new residents, searching for existing residents, discharging and readmitting within one screen.
- Sort and filter by unit, room, name, diet, age or weight.
- Display resident profile picture on grid and on meal tickets.
- Warnings to Staff for missing diet order, weights, tray line assignment, and assessments.
- One screen to control resident’s nutritional needs.Specific meal, beverage and nourishment items with day rotation.Resident diet, portion sizes, food allergies, adaptive equipment.
- List location or seating assignments for meals.
- Provide useful ticket notes and feeding status to nursing staff.
- Verify tray ticket accuracy and print on demand through the visualizer.
- Print meal pattern/cardex for care plan meetings.
- Control special needs to inform staff of resident specific nutritional recommendations such as NPO, Renal or No Paper Products.
- Ensures that your residents likes and dislikes for the meal of the day are displayed on the tray ticket.
- Provides reports based on dislikes of specific items to aid in meal preparation.
- Helps reduce waste by not over producing.
- Basic menu with varying lengths of days/weeks.
- Seasonal menu cycles with the option to have an emergency menu cycle.
- Print a report of dislikes for the current meal to help kitchen staff in food production.
- Tallies: Beverage/Meal/Nourishment.
- Mealtime reports for beverages and resident specific meal items.
- Nourishment tallies by facility time that can be broken down by unit.
- Also available are supplement, thickener, adaptive equipment, allergies, and diet census reports; just to name a few
- Easy to generate and print labels.
- Tally of daily required nourishment's.
- Helpful for nursing and dietary staff to give the assigned nourishment's at the proper times.
- HIPPA compliant label (not shown).
- Include feeding status or diet order on nourishment label for resident safety.
Meal & Nourishment Acceptance
- Consumption report for your nursing staff to record resident intake for meal and nourishment's in both a daily and weekly format.
- Track, monitor and generate resident daily/weekly/monthly weights.
- Track and generate significant weight gains/losses (30, 90, 180 days) reports.
- Notifications for missing weights.
- Auto BMI calculations.
Significant Weight Gain/Loss Report
- Report that reflect residents who have had a significant weight loss or gain based on the facility’s parameters.
- Staff records consumption on an individualized resident intake report.
- Intake range of 1 to 3 days.
- Simple facility specified nutritional values that display how much the resident has consumed for the average day range.
- Resident labels for delivery of tube feed products that include: Name, room, customized delivery time, product and diet order.
- Tube feed calculation worksheet.
- Tool for determining tube feed product’s nutritional values, based on doctor’s orders.
- Summary, lists, and calculated reports on both individual and facility level.