Menu Cycle - Holidays (Holiday Data Grid)
- Create one time or recurring menus to replace the meal to be served without adjusting your main menu.
- Your reports such as tray tickets, posting menus, and extension sheets are all showing that temporary menu. After that temporary menu day occurs, the system automatically reverts to the main menu without any user intervention.
- This is especially useful for religious or other holidays like a picnic for July 4th.
- This can be used for Emergency Menus due to weather or natural disasters.
- Swapping – Ability to swap one meal or portions of a meal with another day. For example, your delivery didn’t include Salisbury steak for your lunch meal. You can swap the whole meal or just the entree keeping the vegetables and starches the same.