- Heart of the program where you determine how food items are going to be extended to which diets and what consistencies.
- Menu Cycle can have an unlimited number of Diet Types/Consistencies. Additional Diet Types/consistencies can be added or removed after a menu has been started.
- Menu Preview allows you to see how an item or meal will be extended on your tray tickets to verify that your work is correct.
- Unlimited number of entree choices. For example, your location can have one entree and then move to the always served, or you could have multiple entrees and then move to the always served.
- Menu Cycle length can vary from days to weeks. For example, a hospital could have an extensive 1 to 9 day menu cycle, where as a long term care facility could have a 3 to 8 week menu cycle.