Basic tray card software system that prints a meal ticket with the resident’s specific items (drinks, food, allergies, adaptive equipment and special requests) and a list of all their dislikes.
- Great for a facility that is looking to replace their outdated manual card system or taking the first step into an electronic system.
- Generate tallies for Meal, Beverage, Nourishment or Thickener with ease.
- Meal tickets can be printed in color, in different sizes, and ordered by room, facility order or alphabetical.
- The program works well for nursing homes, assisted living, and long term post acute care.
- Basic tray ticket which includes; name, room, diet, date, adaptive equipment, allergies, specific food and beverage items, dislikes, likes, and other notes.
- Optional color printing of sections of the meal ticket.
- Different ticket size options (3, 4, 6 part).
- Print order by room, facility preference or alphabetical.
Resident Data Grid
- Starting place to manage all your residents and generate reports.
- Navigate with ease; adding in new residents, searching for existing residents, discharging and readmitting within one screen.
- Sort and filter by unit, room, name, diet, age or weight.
- Display resident profile picture on grid and on meal tickets.
- One screen to control resident’s nutritional needs.
- Specific meal, beverage and nourishment items with day rotation.
- Resident diet, portion sizes, food allergies, adaptive equipment.
- List location or seating assignments for meals.
- Provide useful ticket notes and feeding status to nursing staff.
- Verify tray ticket accuracy and print on demand through the visualizer.
- Print meal pattern/cardex for careplan meetings.
- Ensures that your residents requests are met by controlling dislikes and likes that are displayed on the tray tickets.
- Provides reports based on dislikes of specific items to aid in meal preparation.
- Helps reduce waste by not over producing.
- Mealtime reports for beverages and resident specific meal items.
- Nourishment tallies by facility time that can be broken down by unit.
- Also available are supplement, thickener, adaptive equipment, allergies, and diet census reports; just to name a few.
- Easy to generate and print labels.
- Tally of daily required nourishments.
- Helpful for nursing and dietary staff to give the assigned nourishments at the proper times.
- HIPPA compliant label (not shown).
Meal & Nourishment Acceptance
- Consumption report for your nursing staff to record resident intake for meal and nourishments in both a daily and weekly format.
- Track, monitor and generate resident daily/weekly/monthly weights.
- Track and generate significant weight gains/losses (30, 90, 180 days) reports
- Notifications for missing weights.
- Auto BMI calculations.