- On a selective menu, a resident is offered choices based on their Diet Order and preferences.
- Staff can do selective menus at the point of service, a meal ahead, a day ahead and can be used as room service.
- If an employee is trying to add in an item that the resident shouldn’t have because of a dislike or an allergy, the user is prompted with a warning and instructions.
- Selective menu reports can be customized to replace the tray ticket if time management is an issue.
- Increases resident satisfaction and reduced food waste by giving the resident what they request.
- Weekly report can be used in conjunction with resident’s family to help pick out choices.